Monday, January 4, 2010

Testimonial for Sandy's Master mind groups

My wife is in the first Master Mind group that Sandy Walden started and says it's the best group of gals she's partnered with in a long time - if ever. Pat says it's good for her and praises it highly. And when Sandy said she wanted to start another group I was right there signing up.

At our second meeting the group agreed there might be a better way than chasing after business, and running around to networking groups, etc. We thought it would be desirable to have people come looking for us and our services. Less than 48 hours after we decided that and put that intention out there, I got three calls with new business; a call out of the blue, an opportunity to team up with someone that had been meaning to call me and an offer to do a second project with a fairly new client.

It means what I say it means.

Talk to Sandy
http://joenetworks.blogspot.com/search/label/Sandy%20Walden

No comments: